Passport for Life supports the assessment, development, advancement and understanding of physical literacy among students and teachers.
Passport for Life is...
- an assessment of physical literacy for improving student learning,
- a reflection of each student’s physical literacy,
- a tool that can be used for goal setting,
- a set of standards for physical literacy that promote learning and positive attitudes, and
- a resource created through an extensive development process including fundamental exercise science, research, evaluation and consultation.
Passport for Life is not...
- an evaluation (report card mark),
- a comprehensive (entire picture) assessment of physical literacy, or
- a physical literacy “award” program.
Important Note: Passport for Life assessment results are NOT to be used as a report card grade. The individual student results are formative and designed to support the improvement of one's physical literacy.